Our Mission Statement Is To Be The Progressive Voice For Business.
"Chamber, City & Community Partnering for Success."
Utilizing business and residents, the Santa Fe Springs Chamber of Commerce and Industrial League is a voluntary organization that seeks to build a better community through their programs and projects.
Initially the Chamber of Commerce and the Industrial League acted as independent organizations. Now they combine efforts to improve the community and solve problems. Incorporated in 1974, the Chamber/League has grown with the City to assist the vibrant, growing economy of Santa Fe Springs.
The strength of the Chamber/League is its community focus. Membership represents the business and residential community. There is place in this organization for all that share the desire to improve the community and the conditions under which business is conducted. The Chamber/League organizes and directs the efforts of those who believe that a community worth working in is a community worth improving.
The Chamber/League enables these people to accomplish collectively what no one of them could do individually. The strength of the organization lies in attracting talented individuals and firms to become members, thereby creating a pool of resources from which ideas, energy, and finances can be drawn.
The objectives of the organization are to develop Santa Fe Springs so as to encourage industry and commerce; work for reasonable and equitable taxation within the area; and to initiate, and promote the establishment of good government within the area.
The results of these standards and principles have enhanced and strengthened the ability to employ many facets of the City's industrial, commercial, civic and residential qualities.
Over the last decade, Santa Fe Springs has steadily grown into one of the key industrial cities of Southern California. Part of the reason is its location in the busy "southwest corridor," midway between the centers of Los Angeles and Orange counties. Even more significant is the fact that the San Gabriel (605) and Santa Ana (5) Freeways cross within the City's boundaries, as do the Santa Fe and Southern Pacific Railroads.
The Southern Pacific Railroad was the first line completed through Santa Fe Springs in 1888. The Santa Fe Railroad completed its tracks through Santa Fe Springs in 1889. Not only has this attracted manufacturing, sales and warehouse operation; it also presents ideal conditions for related trucking and shipping.
At the time of incorporation in 1957, the City encompassed approximately five square miles and assessed valuation of approximately $39 million. By fiscal year 1999-2000, the assessed valuation is estimated at just under $3.2 billion. This favorable business climate led to a steady growth in business and industrial development.
The "pro-business" attitude that prevails in the city encourages positive interaction between the 100,000 + people that work in the city and the 17,000 + residents. This growing population accounts for the Chamber/League's membership, which today is close to 1,000, thus making it the seventh largest chamber of commerce in Los Angeles County.
The Santa Fe Springs Chamber of Commerce and Industrial League, Inc. is a voluntary organization that unites the business and residential community in an effort to improve business and build a better community. The Chamber/League serves as a central agency that organizes and directs the efforts of those who believe that a community worth working in is a community worth improving.
The benefits of Chamber/League membership can help to
ensure your success!!
Business Information & Seminars
- FREE One-on-One Business Counseling available at the Chamber office
FREE Monthly Human Resource Forum Luncheons
- Up-To-Date Business Information and Development Strategies
- Educational Seminars and Workshops on Timely Issues and Topics
- Security and Safety Programs - Crime Prevention, First Aid
& CPR training
Business and Networking
- Business Card Exchange Breakfast - First Wednesday of Each Month
- Networking @ Noon - Third Thursday of Each Month
- Annual Golf Tournament in May
- Periodic New Member Reception Mixers
- Periodic Open Houses & Evening Mixers
- Youth Enrichment Fund Activities & Programs
- Workshops with Local Government Leaders
- Annual Meetings/Leadership Recognition
- Annual Business Expo with close to 100 members exhibiting
- Youth Enrichment Fund youth programs
- Strong member-to-member marketing and multiple dynamic networking opportunities
- National Recognized Business Emergency Preparedness Network
- Opportunities for Economic Development and Growth
- Recognition of Outstanding Business and Community residents
through the Citizen of the Year Awards
- Ribbon Cuttings / Grand Openings
- Youth Education Programs
- Destiny Scholarship
- Powell Grant
- Promote Private Enterprise
Marketing and Sales Tools
- Business Directory of Chamber Members
- Directory on CD of Santa Fe Springs Businesses and Chamber Members
- Member Discount
- Non-members - Apply $150 of fee towards membership dues if redeemed within 60-days of purchase date
- Chamber Newspaper Advertising
- Opportunities for Business Development
- Annual Business Expo
- Website Opportunities
- Banner Ads at SFSChamber.com (visits average 7,500 monthly)
- Direct Link to Your Business Website
- Additional Website Benefits (ask Marketing Director for more information)
- Business References and Resources
- Mailing Addresses and Labels
- New Business Listings
- Listing of Top 200 Companies in Santa Fe Springs
- City Map
- Community Economic Update
- Monthly Newsletter
- Informational Brochures
- Club and Organization Listings
Voice In Government
- Monthly information on legislative issues
- Representation at Local City Council Meetings
- Active Regional Chamber Alliance/Government Affairs Committee Working with Both State and Federal Representatives in Unison with the Following Cities:
- Santa Fe Springs
- La Mirada
- Pico Rivera
- Legislative trip to the state capitol annually and nation's
- Certificates of Origin (excludes food products & cosmetics)
Benefits of Membership for You and Your Employees
- Office Depot Company/Employee Office Supply Discount
Call the Chamber office for more information (562) 944-1616.
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org